Tech Tour Sports Programme is open!
Canton de Vaud, ThinkSport, Logitech and Tech Tour just launched first edition of Tech Tour Sports Programme happening between September and November. ABSG is very pleased to support this great event.
The pioneering Programme will gather the best game-changers in Sports at an inspiring onsite event in Lausanne, Switzerland on 27th October 2021 providing additional networking opportunities along with the online sessions and activities it presents.
Are you brave enough to take part in the leading Sports Programme in Europe? Are you ready to face the best investors and entrepreneurs coming from all across Europe, and create long-lasting relations with them?
1.Meet the top game-changers in Sport
1) Investment and partnership: around 30 selected emerging technology companies
2) Innovation in the field of Sport, esports, Fitness & Training, and Platforms
3) Programme with 12 online sessions or services for selection, strategy, meetings and recognition and an inspiring 1 day live event, if and when health and travel conditions permit
4) A panel of more than 30 seasoned investors will review all applications and the top 30 ranked companies will be invited to pitch at the event as well as meet potential investors in online one2one meetings
2.Is this for me?
If your company is seeking investments (Seed, Series A&B), and is in one of the following areas, please submit an application:
1) esports & Gaming: Online Sports, Gaming Tech, Wagering & betting, Immersive experiences
2) Training & Performance: Sports equipment, Digital Fitness, Training Aids, Wearables, Nutrition, Materials
3) Platforms & Data Analytics : Sports systems, Communities, Broadcasting & viewing technologies, Booking systems
3.Here are the relevant deadlines:
Company application period: 7th June - 22nd August 2021
Company selection announced by: 27th September 2021
Entrepreneurs Kick-off: 30th September 2021
Online Academy: 13-14th October 2021
Onsite networking event: 27th October 2021
Opening Tour: 18th November 2021
Pitching Sessions: 24-25th November 2021 (TBC)
One2One meetings: 24-30th November 2021
And also, Mr. Mike Yang, the Founder & CEO of ABSG as well as Rui Zhang, BD & Operation Director of ABSG have been invited as members of the Selection Panel. ABSG also hopes that through this event, it can jointly contribute to the progress of technological innovation in global sports industry.
Please visit official website for more information: https://techtour.com/events/2021/9/event-tech-tour-sports-2021%5B4%5D.html